A donut fryer is used to make donuts which is a popular fried dough confectionery. It is the type of dessert that is eaten at any time of the day. These donut fryers have standard fryer range and provide flexibility in making any variety of donuts.
Donut fryers are designed in a very specific manner to make the fried doughs. They are widely available in both portable and conveyor models. These donut fryers have flat bottoms and a shallow vat. Once the dough batter is prepared and is allowed to cook, it drops and sinks to the Vat’s bottom in such a way that luscious donuts are fried. Vat separates these from the heating elements. Once the process is completed, all the excess liquid is drained off hence preventing them to be soggy. These are done with the mechanism of a drainboard. Hundreds of donuts can be fried in an hour depending on the amount of oil the unit can hold.
- Temperature is controlled by German make a capillary thermostat with auto cut – off
- Detachable container for easy cleaning
- Ensures low maintenance
- The lid can be used as a drip tray
- Double-wall insulated outer body
- All electrical parts are ISI Marked
- High insulation fiberglass wiring