A dhokla steamer is productive in making luscious Dhoklas. It is also used to make khaman which is the very common breakfast found in the northern part of India. These Dhoklas are filled with nutrients.
Commercial Dhokla Steamer is designed using fine raw components and material. The size of the products varies according to the quantity of the batter. We make use of induction suitable stainless steel for manufacturing these products in line with international product standards.
- They are competitive in nature
- Easy to operate
- Requires low maintenance
- Easy to clean and dust off
- It is highly power-efficient/
- Dhokla maker can be used for steaming numerous dishes.
- It retains all the essential nutrients
- Nil cooking oil is needed
- Steam Cooking is always known for healthy cooking
-A suitable number of trays enable multiple foods steaming
- There is always a choice for size and capacity.