A spiral mixer produces enormous amounts of dough being imperative equipment in your kitchen. Spiral mixers provide optimal usage for your food stations. They are widely used in bakeries, pizzeria, restaurants, and many other commercial kitchens.
These spiral dough mixers come with spiral-shaped agitators that remain stationary while the bowls revolve around them. The lower speed is used to mix all the ingredients into a ball, and the higher speed is what enables the dough to develop its proper gluten structure without overworking the dough.
- Spiral mixers have to be unplugged to have a safer cleaning process.
- Easy to remove the attachments for deep cleaning
- Mixing bowls and shields are to be thoroughly cleaned
- Cleaning the shaft plays a vital role.
1 Handheld features for easy operations
- Made of Stainless Steel to insure durability
- The spiral Hook is kneading only a portion of the whole dough mass friction heat low, providing a more homogeneous mix.
- Lesser power consumption