Soft Ice Cream Machine
Softy Ice Cream Machine
Softy ice cream machine also known as soft serve is almost similar to ice cream but differentiated with their delicate nature due to less density. It becomes softer with the process of incorporating air during the freezing procedure. The air is fed into a mix through a small pump. Purchasing a soft ice cream machine for your foodservice operation gives you a way to boost sales year-round.
Softy machine is available in a wide range of sizes including countertop and floor models. So you can find one that works for you no matter how much space you have. Most softy ice cream makers have one or two hoppers, each of which can hold different flavors. Some machine has three dispensing valves, with the middle valve swirling the two flavors together.
- A commercial soft serve ice cream machine is ideal for your ice cream shops, fast-casual restaurants or dining hall
- The production capacity of soft-serve ice cream machines ranges from about 100 servings per hour to nearly 650 servings per hour
- This machine uses lesser input and gives a smoother and creamier taste.
- Cone counter display
- Stainless steel Hopper
- Belt aging alert
- Freezing cylinder alert
- Retaining hopper with waterproof material
- Independent refrigeration
- Improved product output
- Reduces Power Consumption
- Faster Ice cream Dispense
- The gorgeous look of the product.